This Level 3 Diploma Course will help you to
understand nail anatomy
learn how to manicure
and enhance nails
begin your own business
and so much more!
Our proven modular approach to study makes learning easy, effective and exciting.
Enrol today and enjoy tomorrow!
Experienced nail technicians earn from £12,000 pa upwards and a lot more if they are running their own business. The work involves making clients feel great by beautifying their hands and feet with treatments and products. It may be just a 15 minute file and polish or a full manicure lasting half an hour including nail extensions and various kinds of nail art. But rest assured the course covers all of that in detail with the FREE KIT to start you off.
It splits into 3 parts:
- Laying The Basic Foundation – The first 6 modules of the Nail Training Manual
- Anatomy and Physiology of the Skin
- Anatomy of the Nail
- The Process of Nail Growth
- Client Consultation and Communication
- The practical side of the course – Modules 7 through to 12
- Tip Types and Tip Customisation
- The Gel System
- The Fibre System and Maintenance
- Nail Enhancement Removal
- Health and Hygiene
- Marketing and Starting your own Salon/Nail Business
As soon as you reach lesson seven you will be sent your free professional starter kit, it contains everything a nail technician needs to complete 10 sets of nails and has an RRP of £119.99. Not only will you enjoy learning the practical side of being a nail technician but have great fun practising your newly gained knowledge.
The kit* includes:
- Acrylic Liquid
- Acrylic Powder
- Cuticle Oil
- Nail Glue
- Hand Sanitiser
- 100 Assorted Natural White Plastic Nail Tips
- One Cut Tip Clipper
- Black File 80/100 Grit
- Black File 100/180 Grit
- Pink File 100/180 Grit
- Nail Brush
- Cuticle Push
- Dappen Dish
- Technical Handbook
* Kits may vary depending on supplier.
Plus 3 CDs containing 5 step by step how-to presentations for:
- Liquid and Powder Nail Enhancements
- Basic Wrap Fibre/Silk Nail Enhancements
- The Gel Nail System
- The Natural Nail Preparation
- Tip Application
Remember: Your free professional starter kit comes as you start lesson seven. Please be patient, this is to ensure you only start to use it when you have the necessary knowledge (lessons one to six) to gain maximum benefit and minimise any misuse.
- Access to a Professional Nail Technician's Resource Website
This is even more exciting!
We have managed to get you access to a resource site that is normally only open to qualified Nail Technicians. Again this access will be granted as you get your kit. Simply email us when the kit arrives and we will arrange access.
The site contains:
- Acrylic and Gel Systems – 11 Videos
- Nail Art – 7 videos (including 3 by an International Nail Competition Star)
- Nail Maintenance – 4 videos
- Plus many other videos, step by step PDFs and Technique Papers
And you will have access to a massive range of professional nail technician equipment.
To get even more details have a look at the course syllabus.
It's time to
INVEST in YOURSELF
the cost is so small
compared to the
How Do I Pay?
- Visa Electron
- American Express
This website is secured with SSL
As you examine the detail on this website you will realise how comprehensive and powerful this distance learning course is.
But if you would like some practical experience we can arrange some short but impactful “Hands On” sessions at a professional training salon near you.
Nail extension “hands on” sessions currently start at £130.65 plus VAT for a 1 day beginners course.